Are you curious about the current state of native advertising in the news media industry? And would you like to know, what news media publishers have to say when asked about the expected revenue from native advertising?
This annual report provides you with an answer to:
- How news media publishers view native advertising in general
- Budget expectations for native advertising in the news media industry
- Threats and opportunities according to news media publishers
- How the news media publishers measure native advertising effectiveness
- Case studies showcasing how native advertising is integrated as a content format in the news media product portfolio.
The findings in this report are based on answers from 156 news media executives (each representing their own company) in 48 countries, each sharing thought-provoking insights on this pressing industry advertising topic. The research represents the largest, most comprehensive native ad survey in the news media industry to date.
The report is made in collaboration with: